No-Bake Chewy Granola Bars
2 cups quick cooking oats
1 cup rice crispy cereal
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. In a large mixing bowl. mix together the oats, cereal and coconut.
2. Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
3. Add the brown sugar, honey, salt and vanilla. Stir as it comes to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes and 15 seconds.
4. Pour the mixture in the oats and mix together until all the oats are completely coated.
5. Press firmly into a greased (I used coconut oil) 9x13 pan.
6. Refrigerate for 20 minutes and cut to size.