- 18.25 oz box yellow cake mix (I used Betty Crocker Super Moist)
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple in juice (do not drain)
Combine cake mix and pineapple, juice included. Mix well. Fill cup cakes 2/3 full and baking according to box directions.
Pineapple Fluff Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8 oz Philadelphia 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 20 oz can pineapple in pineapple juice, completely drained of any liquid
- 3/4 cup fluff marshmallow spread
Combine cream cheese, crushed pineapple and marshmallow fluff in a medium bowl and mix with a hand mixer until combined well. Spread on cooled cupcakes.